Wednesday, August 30, 2017

My Writing week 6

There I was lying down in my bed trying to get to sleep. I had just been up all night and waiting for the time to hit 3 AM. Finally it had hit 3 AM. A new record I was so excited then, I noticed it was the devil's hour.(3 AM is the devil’s hour,amanjot told me). I was very very nervous and I waited there waiting for the hour to disappear. I was urging to see mum and dad, but I was terrified. I was as still, as a statue so there scared in my bed I waited for the hour of darkness to end. A few minutes later I grew my confidence and went to get a drink but the cold breeze still sent shivers down my spine. I looked through the window and it was crackling with rain. Suddenly the light went out. I knew something bad was going to happen, But not to me! I sprinted so fast down the hallway and cannonballed into the covers on my bed. Just then I saw the cupboard was open and I remembered that my mum said that an open cupboard is bad luck so I closed the cupboard and then the time hit 4:00           THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment