What I Know that prehistoric animals lived millions of years ago and some of them like the T-rex ate other animals. They each had a different food like the brontosaurus ate plants and the T-rex ate meat
The T-rex was the top dinosaur because it beat every other animal
In the sea there are prehistoric animals like the mosasaurus and they had more food like fish because fish came in packs and they can eat pack of fish in 1 gulp.
What I want to find out is :
- Where prehistoric animals lived?
- Why did they live there ?
- How did prehistoric animals get their name?
- Are there still prehistoric animals living?
- How did the sea prehistoric animals die out when the asteroid came because they still had heaps of
What I Learnt